C work permit
|Business analysis||10 years||Analysis process, definition, gathering, functional hierarchisation, requirements analysis, workshops organization.|
|Project management||> 7 years||PMI methodology, Team management, workload and cost estimates, schedule, quality, risk analysis.|
|Business Intelligence||> 3 years||Datawarehouse management and setup, OLAP cubes, decision making dashboards, data mappings and synchronization|
|Facility Management||> 2 years||Move management, Service desk, furnitures and asset management, space management.|
|Human Resources||> 3 years||Training, competencies, performance, recruiting, erecruiting, personal data, reporting data mining, decision making processes.|
|Internet/Intranet Portals||> 10 years||10 years of experience in Consulting, Modelling, Setup, Change management for companies of 5000+ employees.|
|Apple iOS apps||> 2 year||Development of utilities for iOS using core system features and port opensource utilities from the unix world to the iOS platform.|
|Trek/tour/photo guide||> 6 years||Deep knowledge of arctic regions, especially in Iceland and Greenland, where I have guided guests more than 20 times.|
|Languages||French: mother tongue, English: fluent, German: good written and oral skills, Icelandic : basics|
|early 2017 - now
iOS apps development (App Store link)
* TunnelSSH, the only background persistent ssh tunnel app on iOS which is also a global proxy for the entire device.
* "Diplo", app in current development aimed to fix the misalignment of the two images formed on both retinas.
|2013 - now
Audit, Consulting, Project management, Geneva area - Switzerland (www.pitault.net)
* Audit of the HRIS ERP system of the OHIM, project evolution, decision making processes and maintenance organization.
* Analysis and study of the Facility Management ERP at the EHL (École Hôtelière de Lausanne)
* Analysis and study of the CMMS (ongoing and preventive maintenance) at the CHUV (Canton de Vaud Hospital)
* Organization and coordination for web and communication (Oscar Ribes, Creatives SA)
|2012 - now
Trekking, Photo and tour guide, Iceland, Greenland (Videos list)
* Trekking agent and photography teacher in partnership with The Aurora Photo Guide in Iceland (creation of tailormade routes, photo lessons in arctic environment, budgets and calories management, security of the clients in polar climate).
* Member of the management committee of the Lausanne Photo Club (Digital lab, IT management and accounting).
* Won a few photographic contests and sold fine art pictures to clients.
|2011 - 2013
AREMIS Suisse SA, Switzerland (www.aremis.com)
Pictet & Cie, Alpiq, IATA, PMI, UEFA, WHO, EPFL
* Facility Management Business Processes (Move management, Service desk, furnitures and asset management, space management)
* ARCHIBUS implementation, project management
Etat de Vaud (CEI - Centre d'Exploitation Informatique), Switzerland (www.vd.ch)
Business Analyst - Project manager
* IT service management processes analysis
* EasyVista analysis (IT service management software) and implementation projet management
|2007 - 2010
Adequasys SA INC, Switzerland (www.adequasys.com)
Business Analyst - Senior Project manager (HRIS)
Pictet & Cie, Lombard Odier, Kudelski Group, SICPA, Getaz Romang, BNP Paribas Suisse
* HR Business and processes analysis (personal folder, recruiting, e-recruiting, training, organisation management, absences, competencies and personal development)
* HRIS ERP (Allegro HR web portal) software setup and installation
Kudelski Group - Business Analysis and Project Management
* Personal folder portal (1000 employees)
* PDS process (Personal Development System)
Getaz Romang - Business Analysis and Project Management
* Synchronization of payroll systems of Getaz multiple branches.
* Business intelligence, reporting, ETL
SICPA - Business Analysis and Project Management
* Business Process Management oriented training
* Personal folder and employees training
Pictet & Cie - Business Analysis and Project Management
* eRecruiting website, Analysis, coordination, Design and setup
* Analysis and design of the company's organisation management module
|2006 - 2007||
Creatives SA, Vevey, Switzerland (www.creatives.com)
Multimedia senior developer
Nestlé Waters Marketing services - Contrex
* Project management of the website and an online game for the relaunch of the brand
Philip Morris International, Marlboro Classics, Nestlé
* Web 2.0 for the website & extranets, Webservices for Flash-based interactive animations and applications
* Setup of project management processes and testing procedures
|2002 - 2005||
UICC - International Union Against Cancer, Geneva, Switzerland (www.uicc.org)
* Requirements and specifications, risks analysis, software design, tests and validation.
Projects: website, intranet and members website, e-commerce, cancer conferences.
Software and websites development
* UICC's intranet, Cancer related web portals during events and conferences.
* Intelligent search engine development for tobacco, cancer related content.
System and network administration
* Migration of the Microsoft based network to Linux server and Windows clients.
|2001 - 2002||
5kron SARL, Paris, France
Co-founder and programming engineer
- Management of two developers
- Development of web-based CMS and Adobe Flash-based art galleries.
|2000 - 2001||
Actilog Multimedia, Paris, France
Development of customized dynamic web sites, and e-commerce websites
ITIL v3 foundation certification (www.apmg-international.org)
PMP certification (www.pmi.org)
|2004 - 2009||
Open University, United Kingdom (www.open.ac.uk)
MSc in Computing for Commerce and Industry
- Project management, software engineering, Software quality management (ISO 9000)
- Software design (Object oriented, Structured, Formal) , UML, Advanced Database design.
|1997 - 2001||
Ecole Française d'Electronique et d'Informatique, Paris, France (www.efrei.fr)
Computer Science Engineer (Master of Science / MSc level).
|1994 - 1997||
Lycée Jean-Perrin, Lyon, France
Engineer school preparatory classes (Mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer sciences)
|Databases||MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL server (2000 - 2008)|
|Web development||Typo3, Joomla, Drupal, Microsoft CMS (MCMS), CSS, XML, XSL, HTML5, XHTML, JS|
|Business Intelligence||Talend ETL, Talend iReport|